Senior Office Administrative Assistant
- Artistic Director is looking for an experienced, serious and mature Office Assistant to work part time hours
⁃ Anna Wyman needs someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask in a fast paced
⁃ This role will be the first point of contact for the school helping carry out the daily office duties of running a
- Cordially greet parents and visitors to the school.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Basic administration duties including managing incoming calls, e-mails and other inquires.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, provide support to the office team when need be
- Develop appropriate relationships and maintain good rapport with staff, parents, and students.
- Handling payments, record keeping and filing, ticket sales.
- Ensuring we have all necessary office supplies.
⁃ The ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on excellent customer service.
⁃ Experience in administration and office experience is needed.
⁃ The candidate must be proficient in use of computer programs and able to learn different software
applications, must have the capacity to quickly learn additional programs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
⁃ Demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for dance education.
⁃ Former experience and knowledge of dance genre and dance school operations is beneficial.
⁃ We will be looking for a strong personality extremely organized, able to multitask in a dynamic school
environment and must be comfortable working with the public.
How to apply:
Please e-mail Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
NOTE: we don’t accept phone inquiries
Youth Freestyle Male Dance Teacher
How to apply:Please e-mail Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org