- Students must register in the office before taking classes. If a student is uncertain about the class he/she wishes to take, a Try Out Form will allow her to take the class before payment is established. If she decides to continue, the Try Out class will be included in the cost. If the class was unsuitable, it will be free of charge.
- There will be no pro-rating based upon attendance.
- A 5% sibling fee discount will be given to the younger child, unless she is in the Program.
- A full refund, less administration fees will be issued if a cancellation occurs before the second class.
- No refund will be issued after the second class. A student may transfer to another class up to one month after registering, or receive credit to the following term for the remainder of classes not taken and the production fee only.
- A transfer fee of $5 per class will be applied, unless advised by a Teacher.
- If a class is Cancelled due to low enrolment, fees for any remaining classes will be refunded along with Production fees. Administration fees are non-refundable.
- Withdrawals due to medical reasons will be issued upon the receipt of a physician’s note. Remaining class tuition, and Production fees, less Administration fee will be refunded.